Psychotherapist in London
I am a Psychotherapist and Couples Therapist working with adult individuals, families and couples in English and in Russian.
Sessions available in Chiswick W4, Waterloo SE1 and online via Skype/Zoom.
My current main area of interest is working with relationships, including helping couples to make a joint decision about separation.
I am fully trained in Emotionally Focused Therapy and have been practicing this approach since 2015, finding it very effective in helping partners better understand themselves and each other to strengthen the bond in their relationship.
Originally from Moscow, with MSc in Psychology from Moscow State University.
Previously worked as a Senior Psychotherapist in the NHS CNWL Family Therapy Service.
- Accredited member of the British Association of Counsellors & Psychotherapists
- Member of British Psychological Society
- Member of BEFT
- Registered with ICEEFT
- UKRCP Registered Independent Counsellor/Psychotherapist
- EMDR therapist, member of EMDR UK & Ireland
- MSc degree in Psychology – Lomonosov Moscow State University
- PGDip in Systemic Theory and Practice
- PGDip in Psychoanalytic
- Studies from Tavistock and Portman Trust
- PGDip in Attachment and Psychoanalysis and Couple Relationship from TCCR.
Diploma in clinical Supervision from CPPD
- Family Relations
- Couple Relationship difficulties
- Relationship breakdown, divorce and separation
- Family planning
- Work / Career issues
- Personal development
- Addictions / Substance Misuse problems
- Low self esteem
- Anxiety and Phobias
- Compulsive and Addictive behavior
- Difficulties adjusting to changes
I offer clinical supervision and consultation for practitioners. I work with major health insurances in the UK.
Telephone 07950 232151